Monday 24 June 2013

This or That Tag ♡

Ladies! ♥

I felt like doing a tag for you all today. So here you have it! The super exciting This or That Tag ;-)


MAKEUP

Blush or bronzer?
Blush

Lip gloss or lipstick?
I'm a lipgloss junkie.. So definitely lip gloss.

Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara :-)

Foundation or concealer?
Ooh.. tricky one.. probably a concealer so that I can have light coverage on parts of my face but still be able to erase my demented dark circles :-)

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
I love neutrals ^_^

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed I suppose.. I don't have much experience with loose shadows!

Brushes or sponges?
Definitely brushes.


NAILS

OPI or china glaze?
Honestly? I've not tried either brand. But I'll have to say China Glaze has caught my interest in the past.

Long or short?
Long ;-)

Acrylic or natural?
Au naturel.

Brights or darks?
Brights. Not neons but pastel colours are gorgeous.

Flower or no flower?
If I could be bothered.. flowers.


BODY

Perfume or body splash?
Perfumeeee

Lotion or body butter?
Ooh.. Body butter.

Body wash or soap?
I thought body wash was soap? Unless you mean a soap bar lol. In which case body wash by far.

Lush or other bath company?
Lushhh. Because it's luscious.


FASHION

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans =)

Long sleeves or short?
Long I suppose ;-)

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses.. Although to be fair I'm more of a jeans and top kind of girl.

Stripes or plaid?
Stripes 

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals.. I have ugly toes so sandals that aren't too revealing please.

Scarves or hats?
Scarves ^_^

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs

Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces

Heels or flats?
Flats. I do love heels.. They're just too painful :-(

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
YEEEHAW. 

Jacket or hoodie?
I would like to believe I reach for my jacket as it's a lot smarter looking.. The reality is I'm a complete hoodie slob lol!

Forever 21 or charlotte russe?
Forever 21 :-) (never heard of the other one.. probably not a UK thing?)

Abercrombie or Hollister?
 Hollister (never bought anything from Abercrombie)

Saks 5th or nordstrom?
 No idea what they are lol 'o.O please don't tell me I live in a cave haha!


HAIR

Curly or straight?
Straight.. I like wavy hair but not curly lol.

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail- Just looks more feminine :-)

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray lol

Long or short?
Long hair :-) on girls anyway lol!

Light or dark?
I don't know.. I like darker hair.. but then again caramel hair has always been super beautiful to me too.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep :-)

Up or down?
Down with bits pinned up? Or is that cheating? ;-)


RANDOM

Rain or shine?
Shineeee. My mood is dependant on the weather.

Summer or winter?
Honestly? Neither. I love spring and autumn :-)

Fall or spring?
Oh great this one got me lol! Hm.. Probably spring :-) I'll amend the previous question by saying summer ;-)

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolateeeeeee.

East coast or west coast?
South! =D just to be awkward.


That's all ladies and dudes! I rather enjoyed doing this post haha! Might do more tags like this in the future ^_^


Lots of Love, ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment