Wednesday 26 June 2013

Furry Friend(s) Tag ♡

Aloha Ladies!

This post isn't very beauty/fashion related at all lol. I just really wanted to do this tag! So without further ado.. Meet pig 1 and pig 2 ^_^

('scuse their scruffy appearance.. clearly they've had far too much fun in the hay!)


♡ Q&A time! ♡

1. What is your pets name?

I have two ickle pets called Teddy and Boo. I wanted to call Ted Sebastian or Dave as I found it hilarious. My sister on the other hand wasn't so amused. Believe me.. those two names suit him much better than Teddy.

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?

They're both Cavies (Guinea Pigs) and they're smooth haired American breeds =) Boo is a Self Lilac red eyed piggie and Ted is a Self Black. I did edit out Boo's red eyes in some of the pictures (below) as the flash made him look like a demon pig lol. They're a sort of subtle ruby shade in person.. not so bright red =)


3. How long have you had your pet friend?

 About 3 months now. I bought them both as a pair so that they could have eachother whilst they settled in. It's good for moral support ;-)


4. How did you get your pet?

Honestly? Pets at Home. Which I know may rattle some of your cages.. But honestly.. They're living creatures and they need a good home too =) There aren't many breeders around where I live and it's not nice sticking two baby piggies in a car for a long drive. And what'll happen to all those poor pet store piggies if no one wants to wuv them?


5. How old is your pet?

Around 5 months old? Maybe less.. not too sure! I'm convinced that Ted is older though.. he's always been a lot bigger and more advanced than Boo.


6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?

Ted has this complete need to be "top-pig".. So one of his quirks could be that he likes to hump Boo from all angles! (Poor thing!). He's a very bossy little thing and tries headbutting me whenever I stroke his head.. or anywhere really! Moody ickle munchkin. He has calmed down a lot recently though and loves competing for attention! It's funny how characteristic these little animals are. They all have their own little personalities.

 Boo is such a happy little thing haha. He's forever popcorning around and doing flying ninja kicks all over the place! If you don't know what popcorning is I suggest you youtube it.. It is SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE. It's hilarious when he popcorns in his pig-loo. In the past couple of weeks however, he's not been so mad about jumping everywhere haha! I think the horrible muggy weather makes him a little sluggish!
He's rather greedy too. It's pretty impossible to open the fridge without him wheeking away for a bit of veg! He's a bit of a nutty piggy really and he loves exploring.

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

I've always been a lover of animals and Guinea Pigs have always been my favourite animal. I love my two Piggies.. they're just so sweet and adorable. Obviously I haven't had tons of time to bond with them as they're very cautious little creatures but I'd be devastated if something happened to either one of them.


8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?

I honestly haven't had my Guinea's long enough to have had amazing times with them. They were very timid when we got them and although they're slowly coming out of their shells, they're still not too sure about us humans! Unless it's vegetable time of course- in which case you're their best friend!

I think I would have to say.. my favourite time with both of them would have to be during floor time. I get to bond with them a little during this time and it gives them a little change in scene too. They hate being picked up though so I'm forever being told off by them!


9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?

All sorts of cringey things really.. Baby.. BooBoo.. Squishy.. Munchkin.. It's awkward when you then turn around and someone's behind you staring at you like 'o.O haha! Always happens to me =(

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

And that is all! Haha. Any requests- please feel free to post them below! Thanks for reading! I'll leave you guys with a few photos of my two bubbahs to enjoy ♡ They have bits of hay in their fur from going crazy just before these photos were taken haha! So excuse them being so scruffy! ♡


King of the Cucumber. ♡
Now you see what I meant about the flash! ♡

 ♡

Special thanks to my sister for kindly holding them whilst they had their photoshoot ;-)


Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment