Sunday 30 June 2013

FOTD- Feat. The Naked 2 Palette ♡


Hi Dolls! 

I thought I would do a post on the look I wore yesterday. I was in two minds whether to do this post or not but I thought I'd just do it anyway haha! I had one of those days where no picture I took looked good as my makeup didn't show up well at all. Sort of defeats the purpose of an FOTD haha! The eye makeup was a lot darker and more smokey in person yet for some reason it looks completely washed out in the pictures I took. Slightly irritating!

Anyway.. I created an eye look only using colours from my Naked 2 Palette. I was aiming for a shimmery summer-time sort of look with a bronzed complexion. I was pleased with the overall result as it was indeed shimmery.. and for those of you who don't know.. I LOVE shimmer. Haha. 

Hope you guys enjoy this post! I may reattempt it in the future when I have a better camera as it is a gorgeous look and it seems a shame to not show you guys what it looks like in person!


 Face:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid- nw15
Maybelline Cover Stick- Ivory
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation - Opal
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent
NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer (Dark side only)
Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blush


Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD N2P- Foxy (Lid to brow)
UD N2P- Tease (transition colour)
UD N2P- Half Baked (Lid colour) 
UD N2P- Snakebite (crease)
UD N2P- Blackout (crease + lower lash line)
UD N2P- Bootycall (Highlight)
Collection- Extreme 24 Hour Felt tip Liner
Loreal Million Lashes Excess Mascara


Lips:

Carmex Lip Balm
Rimmel Lipstick- Pink Blush
MAC Hue
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- Be Famous



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Do you have any posts of looks you've created with the Naked 2 Palette? If so comment below with a link or two! I'd love to check them out!


Lot's and Lots of Love ♡




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your eyeshadow is absolute perfection.
    I've had my eye on the UD Naked 2 palette for months, but I'm pretty awful at creating the perfect smokey eye. You make it look so easy!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much doll! <3
      I would definitely recommend getting your hands on one. The brush it comes with makes application so much easier. Believe me.. I'm no makeup professional. It really depends on the tools you use!
      Thanks for the comment gorgeous! Will definitely check out your blog xoxo

      Delete