Wednesday 31 July 2013

♡ FOTN || Flirty Summer Nights | Naked 2 Palette ♡

Hi Dolls! ♡

Just a post on a look I wore a few days ago. I didn't go anywhere fancy haha. Just went for a dinner at my aunts but I felt like playing around with my makeup that day ^_^ all of the eyeshadows used were from my Naked 2 Palette so only the colours I used from the palette will be listed below. Anywho.. enjoy!


FACE ♡
MAC Studio Fix Fluid- nw15
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer- Ivory
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation- Opal
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer- Baked
NYC Sun2Sun Bronzing Duo (contouring)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush- Pink Rose
Benefit Dandelion Blush



EYES ♡
Too Faced Shadow Insurance- Candlelight
Tease (Transition)
Foxy (brow bone)
YDK (lid colour)
Busted (crease + lower lash line)
Blackout (crease)
Bootycall (inner corners)
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt tip liner
Loreal Million Lashes Excess Mascara


LIPS ♡
Carmex Lip Balm
Rimmel Pink Blush Lipstick
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- Be Famous


That's all ladies! No doubt I'll have more looks coming your way haha! I'm hoping to post another dramatic look sometime soon as my Arabic Inspired Dramatic Makeup FOTD got a lot of positive feedback. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll see you all very soon!

Lots of Love
, ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment