Saturday 25 June 2016

NYX Goodies | Boots UK


Aloha!

If you’re from the UK and you’re not already aware, Boots are now officially stocking NYX Cosmetics. You can buy them online here or at your local store (please be mindful that not all stores have opened up their stands just yet, mine certainly hasn’t, I managed to grab these on a trip to Leicester last weekend).

I only bought a few things as the stands were so busy and I'm easily stressed out! Hoping to pick up on a few face and lip products when I next visit. I've yet to use any of the items, although I was pleased with how they swatched!

What I bought:
Empty 9 Shadow Pro Palette (obviously to fill myself!)
Hot Singles Eye Shadow: HSS84 Own the Night
Hot Singles Eye Shadow: HSS70 Heat
Hot Singles Eye Shadow: HSS69 Addiction
Hot Singles Eye Shadow: HSS22 Chandelier
Hot Singles Eye Shadow: HSS72 Maneater
Nude Matte Shadow: NMS08 Blame it on Midnight
Roll On Shimmer - RES15 Nude
Jumbo Eye Pencil - 604 Milk
Sharpener



No comments:

Post a Comment