Tuesday 30 July 2013

♡ FOTD || Too Faced Natural Eye Palette | Gold and Brown ♡

Hello ladies! 

We've had an awfully long heatwave going on over here in the UK for a couple of weeks now so if I've been slacking in posting it's because I just cannot stand the feeling of makeup on my face when it's hot and humid outside! You can see how frizzy my hair is in the pics below too (lol) it's just disgusting over here at the moment.

Anyway, I thought I would use my Too Faced Natural Eye Palette as I have been neglecting it recently. I felt like creating a really warm gold and brown smokey eye to emphasise that little bit of a tan I've got going on at the moment. I can't pull off warm shades in the winter so I thought I'd just go for it while I can! Here's what I came up with. It's a pretty basic smokey eye but I do like the way it turned out ^_^


♡ FACE 
MAC Studio Fix Fluid- nw15
Maybelline Coverstick- Ivory
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation- Opal
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent
NYC Sun2Sun Bronzing Powder
Rimmel Blush - Pink Rose
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush- Pink Rose
 Benefit Dandelion Blush



♡ EYES 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance- Candlelight
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Velvet Revolver (Transition colour)
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Heaven (highlight)
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Honey Pot (lid colour)
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Silk Teddy (inner corners)
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- Cocoa Puff (Crease + lower lash line)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil- 011 Sable Brown
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt tip liner
Loreal Million Lashes Excess Mascara


♡ LIPS 
Carmex Lip Balm
MAC Hue
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- Be Famous


That's all dolls! Any feedback on this look would be greatly appreciated! Again, the colours aren't as vibrant in the photographs as they were in person so just hang on in there! I'll have a new camera within a couple of months so I'll post better quality makeup looks for you all.

I do have another look on the way (should be up by tomorrow) so keep an eye out for that! I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine more than me and I'll see you all soon!


Lots of Love 




No comments:

Post a Comment