Monday 27 June 2016

Mini Shopping Spree | Nars, NYX, Dune London


Hey ladies!

I went on a little shopping trip yesterday and picked up a few things whilst I was out. I managed to grab a few more NYX products and also picked up some lipgloss from NARS (never tried any of their glosses before but it swatches beautifully so I'm definitely looking forward to trying it out!).

Everything has been swatched in order to the list below:

What I bought (left to right):
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Aqua
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Pewter
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Soft-Spoken
NARS Lip Gloss - Belize
NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick - Embellishment
NYX Stacked Lush Lashes Mascara
NYX Slide On Eye Pencil - Tropical Green
NYX Makeup Brush Cleaner
Dune London Charlize - Black Two Part Ghillie Lace Court Shoes (got these on sale at £32.00, bargain!)

I'm quite excited about the glitter eyeliners as they're such pretty colours and let's be honest, who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?! The Lingerie Liquid Lipstick is also beautiful and I don't think I own any shades like it - will definitely be fun trying it out in a look!

On a little side note, do any of you have any recommendations on NYX's lipstick range? I've owned Tea Rose for a few years but couldn't seem to find anything suited to warmer skintones aside from the usual deep reds and purples.


 


1 comment:

  1. annoying when brands change their ranges

    ReplyDelete