Sunday 21 April 2013

FOTD- Naked Glam ❤ (Pic Heavy!)



Hi Dolls! 

I thought I'd do an FOTD today seeing as I haven't posted at all this month (oops!). I promise I've not been putting it off for no reason :-) I've had a lot of coursework to do lately and a really close family friend passed away recently so blogger's not really been the first thing on my mind haha!

Anywho.. Although it was lovely outside today I just felt like being lazy so I got all dolled up for my sexy couch and tv haha! ;-) This look is inspired by Glam make-up but it's been toned down for a more subtle look.. I used falsies to add some drama to it but it's just a neutral look ^_^

 
  
  

Face:
Olay Beauty Fluid
Collection 2000 Primed & Ready
Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation- Rose Porcelain
Vichy Dermablend Foundation- Opal
Maybelline Cover Stick- Ivory
Wild 4 Beauty Highlighting Stick
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Transparent
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer- Baked
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush- Pink Rose
Beauty UK Blush- Candy Pink
Too Faced Candlelight Powder

 
❤ 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Naked 2- Bootycall & YDK (Lid Colour) 
UD N2- Tease (Crease)
UD N2- Blackout (Crease)
UD N2- Bootycall & Foxy (Highlight)
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil- Pure White


Lips:
Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
Rimmel Lipstick- Pink Blush
Mac Hue Lipstick
NYC Kiss Gloss- 529- Sugar Hill Shimmer

  

That's all dolls! Hope you enjoyed this post! Again, any requests please feel free to leave them below ^_^ Sorry for the load of pics haha I think I got a little carried away there! I quite enjoy these FOTD's so I think I may post them more often =) perhaps I'll do my everyday make-up for the next one =) Let me know if there's anything you're interested in x

Ciao!
SaraBoopxo

1 comment: