Sunday 21 April 2013

What's in my Bag/Purse? ❤



Hey Ladies! ♥

I was cleaning out my big ole bag today and thought I might as well do a little tag whilst it wasn't full of receipts and random tissues (ew). So here you have it! My first "What's in my Bag?" lol! I do tend to carry more than this with me.. my bag was just so heavy that I emptied a lot of things out.. I just kept my essential bits and bobs in it so they're all I'll be featuring in this post ;-)


I bought this bag a couple of months ago and featured it in my clothing haul. I am actually quite surprised with it as bags that I have bought from Primark in the past have been nowhere near as sturdy as this one. There are days when I carry my whole house and tons of coursework with me and even then the bag shows no signs of wear. I am really happy with this purchase and the price was a great bargain too! It's very big and spacious (pretty similar to a weekend bag if I'm honest!). It isn't as cheap-looking as the flash has made it look in this photo! I tried so hard to make it look normal but it wouldn't co-operate haha!


I don't have the most attractive wallet but hey it does it's job! ;-) I took out a few of my less personal bits and bobs so you could vaguely see what I carry about with me ^_^ (obviously I love make-up shopping!).

 Wallet- Kipling ♥
 Demenhams Beauty Club Reward Card ♥
 Boots Advantage Card ♥
 Superdrug Beauty Card ♥
 Cafe Ritazza coffee voucher thing haha ♥
 Subway voucher booklet ♥


Oh yeah. I'm a pet's at home VIP ;-) haha! I thought I'd sign up with them to get a few discounts here and there when it comes to buying things for my two little guinea pigs =) they can be costly little things who love to eat, poop and then eat some more haha (and they definitely eat me out of pocket!).

The cute little notebook was 99p in a sale at WHSmith so I had to pick it up! It's really handy for taking down notes and is small enough to just throw into your handbag :-) I love the little button on the elastic band that's used to fasten it!

Glasses... because I can't see over long distances haha!


I was actually quite shocked at how little I had in my pencil case! I had tons of little bits and bobs in there.. My mum has a habit of pinching things without asking haha! Anyway.. a few sad little lonely bits still remain! I guess I've managed to hold onto the essential bits anyway!


I tend to carry around a small little makeup bag that I just throw random bits and pieces into. Obviously I love lipglosses!

 Makeup Bag- Superdrug ♥
 Tweezers ♥
 Blistex Intensive Moisturiser ♥
 Rimmel Royal Gloss- 801- Gourmet ♥
 Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- Be Famous ♥
 Mac Cremesheen Glass Double Happiness ♥
♥ Revlon Peach Petal ♥
 Elizabeth Arden Tropicoral Lipgloss ♥
 Mac ShyGirl ♥
 Mac Hue ♥
 Gosh Darling ♥
 Revlon Pearl Lipstick- 457- Wild Orchid ♥
♥ MUA Lipstick- Shade 3 ♥


♥ Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream with Macadamia Nut Oil ♥
♥ Impulse Loving Words Body Spray ♥
♥ Givenchy- Very Irresistible Sample Perfume ♥
♥ Wet Ones- Antibacterial Hand Wipes ♥
♥ Nail File ♥


I don't know the exact name of the MP4 hence why the one in the picture is labelled different to what I've typed below (lol) but they both show up as the same thing when you search for them so I suppose they just have two different names ;-)

♥ My Phone- HTC ChaCha ♥
♥ MP4- Samsung YP Q1 16Go ♥ 

♥♥♥

That's all guys! I hope you all enjoyed this post =) It was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment thing so I'm sorry if it's a little random haha! Again, any requests please do let me know =) you can also follow me on twitter @saraboopxo ^_^

ByeBye ^_^

SaraBoopxo

No comments:

Post a Comment