Wednesday 27 March 2013

FOTD - Date Night ♥



Hey Ladies! ^_^

I thought I'd post this look I wore this weekend for dinner and a movie with my boyfriend :-) I went for an innocent smokey eye look with some pretty girly lashes so I could flutter my eyelashes at him all night long lol! I hope you enjoy this post ^_^ I realise I did an update post a week or so ago saying that I'd have a new camera by now for a youtube account.. That won't be happening yet due to financial miscombobulations with my course fees. x_x anywho.. I didn't take these photos with my usual Olympus camera so they're not great quality.. but I hope you enjoy this post all the same!



Face:
The Beauty Parlour- T Zone Oil Control Mattifying Moisturiser
Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation in Rose Porcelain
Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in Ivory
Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Baked
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush- Pink Rose
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Too Faced Candlelight Powder




Eyes:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil- 002- Hazel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
UD Smoked Palette: Kinky
UD Smoked Palette: Freestyle
UD Naked 2 Palette: Verve
UD Naked 2 Palette: YDK
UD Naked 2 Palette: Busted
UD Naked 2 Palette: Tease & Blackout (mixed for contour)
UD Naked 2 Palette: Bootycall- Highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline 
Loreal Liquid Eyeliner Pen (Name rubbed off)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil- 011 Sable Brown (Waterline)
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies


Lips:
Blistex Moisturiser
MAC Hue
MAC ShyGirl
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Happiness 


That's all Folks! I hope you enjoyed it ^_^ Ooh andd.. If anyone has any requests for anything what-so-ever please feel free to leave them in the comments section ^_^ I'm so eager to get started on blogging properly!

xoxo

 Sara









No comments:

Post a Comment