Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lush-ious Bath Bombs ♡


Ladies (and gents)! 

So.. I figured that four bath bombs don't really amount to a "haul" but what the heck! I'ma do this post anyway!

I don't know about where you are, but it has been such gorgeous spring-y weather here the past few days and it sort of lured me into taking a little stroll during my lunch hour at work. Obviously, I just ended up at Lush *gulp* but fortunately I was rather tame with buying things! I felt like treating myself to a little pampering so I picked up a few yummy smelling bath bombs so I could have lovely relaxing baths in the evenings. Because that's what females do.

Enough with the waffling - let's get on to the goodies!

 Sex-Bomb Bath Ballistic 
 Avobath Bath Ballistic 
 Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic 
 Blackberry Bath Bomb Bath Ballistic 
 Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion 

Sex Bomb
"Sex Bomb is sensual bath bomb to improve your mood - or put you in the right one.
When you’ve got that feeling - tired, stressed out and anxious - you need some sensual healing. The fragrant blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage will soon have you relaxed and feeling in the mood..."
This is my all-time FAVOURITE bath bomb. It turns my entire bath a gorgeous shade of pink and the smell lingers on my skin even once I've showered down. It smells absolutely DELICIOUS and I know it's loved by so many girls and is constantly raved about. The cute little flower is made out of rice paper, and even though it doesn't dissolve in the bath water it's still a really nice decorative touch.

Avobath
"A bright green citrus bath bomb to cheer the spirits and feed thirsty skin.
Avobath in the morning to help you face the day: its lemongrass and bergamot oils will pick you up while also tackling dryness with avocado and olive oil. It contains lustre, which gives a shimmering green effect to the water, but will leave your skin feeling dazzling without the dazzle."
My dad expressed an interest in this bomb (lol) so I ended up giving it to him. It smells very citrus-y (like lemon and lime) and smells so fresh and fragrant. I have tried this in the past and absolutely loved it so I may pick another up for myself - the scent is to die for.

Fizzbanger
"A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb that whirls, crackles and fizzes around the tub and smells of spiced apple pie.
When your day is feeling flat, put some magic and sparkle back into your bathtime: this layered ballistic works like a Fizzbanger dream. It changes colour as it fizzes round the tub, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing an apple, cinnamon and petitgrain (bitter orange) scent with a hint of ylang ylang."
I've never actually tried this before but as with all other Lush bombs - it smells delicious and I can't wait to try it!

Blackberry Bath Bomb
"One of our originals and a bestseller, this fruit-and-musqué bath bomb helps wash away anxiety.
If you’re feeling anxious or restless, the frankincense and bergamot oils in Blackberry Bath Bomb will help you think straight. Perfect with Sultana of Soap, which shares the same blackberry and musqué fragrance."
This bath bomb is quite cute and simple. It smells very relaxing and feminine and turns your entire tub a pretty purple. Would definitely recommend it if you're wanting to relax and pamper yourself as it really helps you feel calm and cosy.

Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion
Not a bath bomb - evidently. I sort of randomly got this through a "donate-a-pound" thing. I have wrestled with this tin and it just won't open. Shame really.. Just a small sample of a hand and body lotion. Cant really say much else as I've neither tried, smelt or even seen it. A little bit of a pointless hand-out.

And that is all folks! A tiny "haul" I know but I figured since winter is approaching it's end I would share some of the comforts the season brings. I suggest you all go and spoil yourselves and make the most of hot bubbly baths whilst you can!

See you soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment