Friday 31 October 2014

NOTD: Nail Art Fun ♡


I was a little bored last night so I decided to pull out the old nail varnish box. I wanted to play about with my nail art tools as I haven't used them properly in years. When I was about 15-16 I was obsessed in nail tutorials online and was always doing my nails up in funky styles - my school teachers hated me for this and I was constantly sent to the vice principals room to go and remove all of my hard work (stupid uniform policies.. it still didn't stop me!).

 I feel like I've lost my touch a little bit as it has been a while since I last tried anything like this but you know what they say... "Practice makes perfect!".

My favourite nail would have to be the leopard print index finger. I've never tried a leopard print before so I was pretty chuffed with how it turned out for a first attempt. I'm looking forward to trying out some new designs & purchasing a few more tools & accessories!

♡ Products Used ♡
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Papaya
Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White
Nicole by OPI - Modern Family - Haley Good Lookin'...
Essie - Licorice
OPI RapiDry Top Coat





No comments:

Post a Comment