Sunday 30 September 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Helloo people of Earth! 

I just created my blog today and I'm super duper excited to get going with it! I've been meaning to create one for a while now but I never really got around to doing it.. until now of course.. so yay for that!

Uhmm.. I will be posting about hair.. make-up and things of the sort so if you're into those sorts of things you might be interested in following me ^_^ I do hope to start a youtube channel asap but unfortunately I'm not able to afford a camera just yet so that'll be on hold for a little while longer.

If anyone has any requests do feel free to request them! Since this is my first post I'll just keep it short and sweet =) I hope you guys enjoy my blog and I'll hopefully get posting soon! Starting with some good old reviews =) bye for now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment