Monday, 24 June 2013

This or That Tag ♡

Ladies! ♥

I felt like doing a tag for you all today. So here you have it! The super exciting This or That Tag ;-)


♥ MAKEUP ♥

Blush or bronzer?
Blush

Lip gloss or lipstick?
I'm a lipgloss junkie.. So definitely lip gloss.

Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara :-)

Foundation or concealer?
Ooh.. tricky one.. probably a concealer so that I can have light coverage on parts of my face but still be able to erase my demented dark circles :-)

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
I love neutrals ^_^

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed I suppose.. I don't have much experience with loose shadows!

Brushes or sponges?
Definitely brushes.


♥ NAILS ♥

OPI or china glaze?
Honestly? I've not tried either brand. But I'll have to say China Glaze has caught my interest in the past.

Long or short?
Long ;-)

Acrylic or natural?
Au naturel.

Brights or darks?
Brights. Not neons but pastel colours are gorgeous.

Flower or no flower?
If I could be bothered.. flowers.


♥ BODY ♥

Perfume or body splash?
Perfumeeee

Lotion or body butter?
Ooh.. Body butter.

Body wash or soap?
I thought body wash was soap? Unless you mean a soap bar lol. In which case body wash by far.

Lush or other bath company?
Lushhh. Because it's luscious.


♥ FASHION ♥

Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans =)

Long sleeves or short?
Long I suppose ;-)

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses.. Although to be fair I'm more of a jeans and top kind of girl.

Stripes or plaid?
Stripes 

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals.. I have ugly toes so sandals that aren't too revealing please.

Scarves or hats?
Scarves ^_^

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs

Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces

Heels or flats?
Flats. I do love heels.. They're just too painful :-(

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
YEEEHAW. 

Jacket or hoodie?
I would like to believe I reach for my jacket as it's a lot smarter looking.. The reality is I'm a complete hoodie slob lol!

Forever 21 or charlotte russe?
Forever 21 :-) (never heard of the other one.. probably not a UK thing?)

Abercrombie or Hollister?
 Hollister (never bought anything from Abercrombie)

Saks 5th or nordstrom?
 No idea what they are lol 'o.O please don't tell me I live in a cave haha!


♥ HAIR ♥

Curly or straight?
Straight.. I like wavy hair but not curly lol.

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail- Just looks more feminine :-)

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray lol

Long or short?
Long hair :-) on girls anyway lol!

Light or dark?
I don't know.. I like darker hair.. but then again caramel hair has always been super beautiful to me too.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep :-)

Up or down?
Down with bits pinned up? Or is that cheating? ;-)


♥ RANDOM ♥

Rain or shine?
Shineeee. My mood is dependant on the weather.

Summer or winter?
Honestly? Neither. I love spring and autumn :-)

Fall or spring?
Oh great this one got me lol! Hm.. Probably spring :-) I'll amend the previous question by saying summer ;-)

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolateeeeeee.

East coast or west coast?
South! =D just to be awkward.


That's all ladies and dudes! I rather enjoyed doing this post haha! Might do more tags like this in the future ^_^


Lots of Love, ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment